Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Cards

This year while looking around for Christmas Cards I decided to check out Shutterfly.




They have some really cute designs and they were a little cheaper then the other websites I have checked out. I am really bad at making these kinds of decisions so it has been a little tough choosing from all their different cards.




I also really like their photo calenders for my office and Joe's office and maybe for some of the grandparents.



Last year for both my parents and Joe's parents I ordered their photo books for Christmas. They came out so awesome and they were a huge hit! Everytime we go to my parents house Jonah grabs the "Jonah book" off the shelf to look through the pictures. They have lots of book designs and page designs you can choose from. It is really the perfect gift to grandparents.

So before you order your cards and other Christmas gifts make sure you check out shutterfly first!

0 comments: