Monday, June 27, 2011

Work




This kid is freaking hilarious! I can't even believe some of the things he comes up with. Yesterday we were hanging out with my friend Jenn and I said something about not wanting to go to work tomorrow. Jonah was sitting on the floor and turned to us and said he didn't want to go to work tomorrow either. Jenn and I started laughing and I asked him what his job was and he told me he works with his daddy fixing guns!!! Cracked me up! Also yesterday he was crying because he didn't want to go in to his sunday school class so I told him he had to come sit in church with me. Well he sat in there and listened to the worship music and when the pastor started praying before the service Jonah told me that he was done and wanted to go to his class. Well before bed last night I asked what his favorite part of the day was. He told me that it was listening to the ladies and man on stage singing in to the microphones. So cute. He loves music so much!

0 comments: