Happy Birthday to my brother Benjamin. He turned 9 on Sunday. Sorry I couldn't be there, Love ya.
Holy smokes he is so big! I bet he had fun on that motorcycle! For some reason it was really hard for me to spell motorcycle, is that even right?
I'm so excited you posted! I wanted to say hey, but there was no where to leave a comment. He is such a handsome boy! Congrats on him and your upcoming nuptuals.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Holy smokes he is so big! I bet he had fun on that motorcycle! For some reason it was really hard for me to spell motorcycle, is that even right?
I'm so excited you posted! I wanted to say hey, but there was no where to leave a comment. He is such a handsome boy! Congrats on him and your upcoming nuptuals.
Post a Comment