Well Christmas was pretty crappy for poor Jonah, I think he probably slept all of 2 hours on Christmas Eve (which means I only slept for two hours) so he was pretty crabby all day. I think Christmas was the worse day for him and his hives, he didn't want anything to do with anything. Needless to say he barely showed any interest in any of his presents and pretty much whined all day long. I felt so bad for him and I also felt bad for getting so frustrated with him all day. He was so uncomfortable all day and just whined and tried scratching his skin off. But when he woke up the day after Christmas the hives were pretty much all gone and he was in a much better mood. Here are all the pictures I took on Christmas day, there aren't to many because I was to busy dealing with Jonah and trying to get him to open his presents.
His laptop, it almost looks like a real one and it even has a mouse. He got this even though it is for a kid much older then him but he won't leave computers alone. if we let him near our computer he grabs the mouse and immediately starts clicking as fast as he can. One day he opened up like 75 Internet explorers. So now he has his own and let me tell you he pounds on it and bangs the mouse in to the key board. Now that I have seen that he is never going to touch this computer.
Playing with his grandma and the laptop.
His poor face, I swear he looked like a burn victim. we kept putting the bows on his head and he would take them off and look at them and then put it back on his head. (Oh and you can see my favorite present on the left side of the picture from my in laws, yea!)
Jonah loves this little village and he will sit and play with it forever, unfortunately it is the most annoying thing known to man.
Here is the present that we got Jonah, he actually played with it before Christmas when I was trying to wrap presents. Luckily he is still to young to realize what is going on. I took this last night at my grandma's house, doesn't he look so much better.


4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He is actually walking! Not even toddling. You better start putting all your stuff out of his reach. I can't believe how big he is. Love you guys
Wow! Look at him strutting his stuff! He is super cute, but I'm wondering now where my little baby has gone. What did you do with him Stephanie? LOL
I know it's like the baby disappeared over night. So Sad!
He is such a sweetie! What a Christmas Huh. Thanks again for all your help. I love you.
Post a Comment