
I forgot to add this picture to my last post but this is Jonah and Caleb after church on the Sunday before Christmas . Jonah's grandpa picked out this cute outfit for him. It was supposed to be part of his Christmas present but grandpa couldn't wait for him to wear it, so when I came downstairs after my shower he surprised me by having Jonah already to go. Unfortunately Jonah had an accident and we had to wash his pants out by hand and dry them quickly and Jonah went to church with slightly damp pants.
Our New Years Eve was pretty low key again this year. We went to a party at our friend Ron and Tabitha's house. We had had lots of fun and Jonah made a friend who he followed around all night and the little boy in turn followed Jonah around all night. Unfortunately Jonah had a slight melt down at about 10:00 so we headed home early. We put him to bed and I promptly fell asleep on the couch at 11:30. I did wake up a couple minutes before midnight so I did get my New Years kiss but then I went back to bed. Pretty sorry New Years, definitely a lot different then we would have had a few years ago, but oh well what can you do!


5 comments:
I had the same kind of new years... we need to learn to make our own fun
Jonah is such a handsome little man! He dresses nicer than me, but that's not too hard I suppose. My New Year was super lame I must admit. I suppose someday I will have fun old lady New Years parties when my kids are old and gone.
I thought I was old but Vonda and Leanna are just as old. We toasted in the New Year and then within 30 minutes we were all asleep. Next year the Rose Parade!!!
Hey Steph, Can you fix me again? I miss the beach. Teach me how to fish and you won't have to give me fish all the time. I also want to learn how to put music on. I actually learned how to text pictures on my new phone. There's hope. Remember, I am not a pain, I'm your favorite mom in law. Give Jonah a big big kiss for me. I love you guys.
You are so funny! You know that it was the best New Year's ever. You got to sleep and I am jealous of you for that.
Post a Comment