Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonah!!!





Today is my "little" mans birthday. He was born August 29, 2007 at 10:03 am and was 8 pounds 14 oz. When we took him to the doctors a few weeks ago I think he weighed in at 28 pounds 7 oz. I am not sure how tall he is but he is wearing 2T clothes now, though some 18 months still fit him. He has been such an easy baby (most of the time) and he is so fun. He loves to play with us especially in the mornings when we are all in bed together still. He loves giving "hugs" which consist of him coming up and pulling you towards him and putting his forehead on yours. He has recently started to test us by throwing little tantrums but he quickly realizes he isn't going to get his way and then he stops. He has also started hitting us when he wants something we have or are trying to give him something he doesn't want, which promptly gets him put in his bed. Other then that he is still a really good and easy going baby. We love him so much and are so glad he is in our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little angel wouldn't hit a fly. I thank God everyday for that little guy. You guys done good.

Anonymous said...

YAY JONAH! His b-day party was so fun, thanks again :)

Kasey said...

I can't believe it's been a year! CRAZY! Happy birthday big boy!